The Neil’s Glass Service Pty Ltd Website (Website) is operated by and on behalf of Neil’s Glass Service Pty Ltd (ABN 54 113 671 784) under the domain name “neilsglassservice.com.au”.
Neil’s Glass Service understands that privacy is important, to our customers and to the other individuals who we have dealings with. Neil’s Glass Service is committed to compliance with the laws that protect your Personal Information, including the Privacy Act 1988 and the National Privacy Principles. We do not sell our member lists.
Where this Privacy Statement refers to “Personal Information”, it means information which identifies an individual or from which identity can reasonably be ascertained e.g. name, address, email address and phone number.
We may update this Website Privacy Statement, so we encourage you to check this Website Privacy Statement from time to time. Any information collected under this current Website Privacy Statement will be handled in accordance with this Website Privacy Statement. After anyWebsite Privacy Statement changes take effect, all new information collected, if any, will be subject to the revised Website Privacy Statement.
In addition to the provisions of this Website Privacy Statement, there may also be specific and additional privacy provisions that apply to certain sections of this Website. Because those specific and additional provisions also relate to your privacy protection, we recommend that you review them wherever they appear. In the event of any inconsistency between the provisions of this Website Privacy Statement and those other specific and additional provisions, the specific and additional provisions will prevail.
Collection of your Personal Information
The Personal Information we collect via our Website includes:
- any messages or comments you submit to us via this Website or to email addresses displayed on this Website, which may include Personal Information such as name, email address and telephone number;
- the content of electronic forms you submit via our Website, for example to make purchases, for enquiries or to provide feedback;
- information collected when you subscribe to and use Neil’s Glass Service email discussion lists which may include such Personal Information as your name and contact details;
- information collected when you purchase our products online.
- You may browse some information-only areas of this Website without providing any Personal Information; however we may not be able to provide the full range of services through the Websites if we are not provided with the information outlined above.
- Use and disclosure of your Personal Information.
We respect your privacy and will not share your Personal Information with other individuals or organisations, except in accordance with this policy.
Neil’s Glass Service operates through its employees and contractors in providing our services to you and carrying out your requests, and in the course of providing those services we may share your Personal Information with other associated organisations.
We may also share your Personal Information with third party service providers including organisations that assist us by providing consulting, information technology, and electronic payment services.
In addition to providing our services to you and carrying out your requests, we will only use or disclose the Personal Information we collect about you:
- for the purposes for which it was collected or related purposes within reasonable expectations, including the identification of collaborative opportunities;
- where you have consented to its use or disclosure;
- for IT support purposes;
- for purposes related to our research, planning, service development, security and risk management;
to the extent that we are required or authorised by law to do so.
How we handle email and "Contact us" messages
We may preserve the content of any email or "Contact us" or other electronic message that we receive. Any Personal Information contained in those messages will only be used or disclosed in ways set out in this Website Privacy Statement. The message content may be monitored by our service providers or our employees for purposes including troubleshooting, compliance auditing and maintenance or where email abuse is suspected.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
We do not use these cookies to identify you as an individual unless required by law.
Links to external websites
We have implemented appropriate measures to protect the security and integrity of your Personal Information. However, you should be aware that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. So, while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us online and you should do so at your own risk. Once any Personal Information comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Access to information
If you wish to request access to any Personal Information which we hold about you as a result of our information collection practices outlined in this Website Privacy Statement, please contact us using the "Contact details" set out below. Please provide as much detail as you can about the particular information you seek, in order to help us retrieve it.
If you have any questions or feedback about privacy, wish to make a query about your Personal Information or complaint about the way in which we have handled your Personal Information, you may contact us as set out below: